Daigle's BBQ

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What our friends are saying about Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce!!

Chris C: Great Cane's sauce replacement!!! Lol.

 

Jynelle D: Finally got some of your famous sauce and I plan to put a Boston Butt Roast in the slow cooker this weekend and add the sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches with it. I'll let you know how it turns out! I put some on crackers just to taste it and it was great that way too.

 

Ella C: that looks good where can i find that sauce

 

Penny T: Finally made it to CP and bought the most talked about sauce...It is sitting on my kitchen counter like a trophy... LOL...Just trying to decide which recipe I will use tonight... Thanks Daigle Family...

 

Randal B: From Branch LA to Ras Tanura SA...Daigle's Sweet & Sour Sauce...finger lickin' good.

 

Todd A:
Pit lit. Beer cold. Radio on 98.1. Gonna baste my little quail with some Cajun sweet n sour Daigle dat.

 

Garrett G: Hey Ted. I have baby back ribs on the pit, slow cooking for bout 3 hrs. Then I'll top it off with some Daigle sweet-n- sour.

 

Diana W. Oh that sounds YUMMY

 

Jeremy M:  Marinated thin beef strips in the sweet and sour sauce, then dehydrated it to make sweet and sour beef jerky, came out awesome! 

 

 

 

Go to our Facebook Page Click the "Like" Button!!

 

 

 

 

No comments: